Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ready... Set... GO!!!

A couple weeks ago I (Natalie) was thinking about what things I had planned for the summer.... My mind drew a complete blank!!! Besides the cruise I was going on with my work (and paid for by work) I had NOTHING going on. I decided I was going to go crazy if I didn't do anything and also decided that I had NO or little money to do much. With all this heavy on my mind I decided to enlist the help of my 3 bestest buddies!! I knew they would never let me down with great ideas and all the sudden "31 Flavors Of Summer" was born!!
Why 31 you may ask? Well I figured we could do a couple things a week and it is officially about 15 weeks until I turn the whopping 31!! YIKES! Along the way Morgan will be turning the dreaded 30 and Jennie will be joining me (before me) in the older and wiser 31 year of age!!! So let it begin!!
So here are the Stats:
Participates: Natalie, Morgan, Jennie, Emily and anyone who wants to join us!!
2 or 3 Fun things from "THE LIST" a week
Photograph all exciting times
Blog about the experience

Get Ready for some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment